Search This Blog

Thursday, May 16, 2013

L'oreal Go 360 Clean Anti-Imperfection Facial Cleanser


Contents: 178ml / 6 fl oz
Price: HK$62.20
Local of Purchase: Mannings

According to L'oreal's webpage:

Break free of breakouts with this clear complexion secret. Introducing the Go 360° Clean Anti-Breakout Facial Cleanser designed to fight acne with deep pore-by-pore cleansing. The formula with 2% salicylic acid works with the Super-Soft Scrublet™ to control breakouts and clear blackheads. Now, you can clean deeper than traditional cleansing ever could before with L’Oréal’s most powerful acne-fighting formula + The Scrublet™.

Clinically-Proven Results to significantly decrease the number of blemishes, blackheads and acne.
 
Ingredients: SALICYLIC ACID, WATER, SODIUM LAURETH SULFATE, DECYL GLUCOSIDE, GLYCERIN, COCO-BETAINE, MENTHA PIPERITA (PEPPERMINT) LEAF EXTRACT, PEG-150 PENTAERYTHRITYL TETRASTEARATE, ZINC GLUCONATE, SODIUM CHLORIDE, SODIUMHYDROXIDE, CAPRYLOYL SALICYLIC ACID, TETRASODIUM EDTA, CITRIC ACID, PENTASODIUM ETHYLENEDIAMINE TETRAMETHYLENE PHOSOPHONATE, MENTHOL, POLYQUATERNIUM-47, FRAGRANCE

My Opinion:

This product is call L'oreal Go 360 Anti-Breakout Facial Cleanser in the States, although different names I thing they are the same product.

I usually stick with Japanese drugstore cleansers, because it cleanses my skin without breaking my wallet, but I've decided to try this out because I've really liked the L'oreal go 360 Clean Deep Exfoliating Scrub, but unfortunately I didn't like this cleanser at all.

The scent was horrible, and I didn't like the feeling that there was something still on my skin after rinsing. 

2 comments:

  1. Aw, too bad it wasn't a success :-(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll still try to finish it off, but won't be repurchasing :(

      Delete