Search This Blog

Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Moroccan Oil Treatment




Contents: 3.4 fl oz / 100ml
 
According to Moroccan Oil's webpage:
 
Moroccanoil® Treatment’s versatile, nourishing and residue-free formula can be used as a conditioning, styling and finishing tool. It blends perfectly with other products and even speeds up drying time. This treatment for hair completely transforms and repairs as its formula transports lost proteins for strength; fatty acids, omega-3 oils and vitamins for shine; and antioxidants for protection. It absorbs instantly to fill gaps in hair created by heat, styling and environmental damage.
 
My Opinion:
 
I've been using Ice Cream Crystal Beauty Sealing Liquid Crystals as a hair treatment for nearly 7 years, but recently I've been persuaded by my stylist to get the Moroccan oil. I don't remember exactly how much I've paid for it, but it was close to HK$600, comparing it to my favorite Ice Cream Crystals, which was less than HK$200, this was definetly expensive.
 
Anyway, I was really surprise that I've liked it more than the Ice Cream Crystals that I have been using. This feels really light on the hair and it doesn't leave my hair greasy, but most importantly I did notice an improvement on my hair texture, and I've only been using it for about a month.
 
I've recently found that this is actually available at lookfantastic.com for 30.45 Pounds, which is about half of what I've paid for, and with free shipping, I'll definetly repurchase.

No comments:

Post a Comment