Search This Blog

Friday, May 10, 2013

Majolica Majorca Skin Lingerie Pore Cover




Contents: 25g
Price: HK$115.00
Local of Purchase: Watsons

According to Sasa's webpage:

Majolica Majorca SPF20 PA+ Skin Lingerie Pore Cover has extremely silky texture in which you just need to apply a little (around 0.7mm) on your face, you can instantly refine all skin impurities and imperfections, like spots and acnes. A natural and perfect doll-like skin can be show! In applying the Majolica Majorca SPF20 PA+ Skin Lingerie Pore Cover, the soft and delicate powder gives your skin a comfort feeling. Tiny particles glide across the face and it protects you from the harmful UV light as it is SPF20 PA+.
 
My Opinion:
 
I've always have big pores, especially on the side of my nose, but recently they have become so obvious, and it has finally reached the stage where I can't stand them anymore.
 
We all know that you can't shrink the size of a pore, so I've been searching for something that would camouflage them.
 
Honestly, this was only an average primer, after application my pores were still very visible and I didn't notice much oil control.

No comments:

Post a Comment