Search This Blog

Monday, July 22, 2013

Giovanni Tea Tree Triple Treat Shampoo


Contents: 33.8 fl oz / 1000ml
Local of Purchase: Sasa
Price: HK$196.00


Description
Tea Tree Triple Treat Shampoo features a blend of rosemary oil, thyme oil, nettle oil, chamomile oil, and tea tree oil which combine to soothe and revitalize your scalp. Vitamin E, trace minerals and soybean proteins help to nourish and revitalize skin cells. Contains no Laurel/Laureth Sulfates. Enriched with Certified Organic Botanicals. No animal by products. Cruelty free.

Ingredients: Aqua (purified water), Tea Tree (melaleuca alternifolia) Oil*, Peppermint (Mentha Piperita) Oil*, Eucalyptus (eucalyptus Officinalis) Oil*, Rosemary (Rosmarinus Officinalis) Oil*, Nettle (Urtica Dioica) Oil*, Thyme (Thymus Vulgaris) Oil*, Birch Leaf (butela alba) Oil, Chamomila (anthemis nobilus flower)*, Clary (salvia sclarea)*, Lavender (Lavandula Angustifolia) Oil*, Coltsfoot Leaf (tussilago fargara)*, Yarrow (Achillea Millefolium) Oil*, Mallow (Malya Sylvestris)*, Horsetail (Equisetum arvense) Oil*, Soybean Protein (Glycine Soja)*, C12 - 14 Olefin Sulfonate (coconut derived), Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Tocopherol (*Vitamin E), Trace Minerals, Citirc Acid (corn), Sodium Hydroxymethylglycinate, Sodium Chloride Sea Salt, Grapefruit Seed (citrus derived).
*Certified Organic

My Opinion:
I've started to use sulfate free shampoo about a year ago when I had my first Brasilian Blowout, I was told that I was suppose to use a sulfate free shampoo for the blowout to last longer, but it was really hard for me locate it here in Macau, because most of the sales lady did not know what sulfate was...

Anyway, I've started to look at the ingredients list of shampoos and finally found Giovanni. I initially didn't like this shampoo, actually I didn't like sulfate free shampoo at all, because I prefer a foamy shampoo and most sulfate free shampoos doesn't lather well.

I've been using sulfate free shampoo for nearly a year now, and it has actually grown on me, the first thing that I've learn was to wash my hair twice, the first time it won't lather well, but for the second time when most of the dirt has been removed it will be really foamy.

Although I no longer have Brasilian blowout, I'm still using this shampoo, especially during the summer, because it leaves my hair and scalp really clean and fresh, and since it has pepperming in it, the cooling effect feels really good in the hot summer days.

No comments:

Post a Comment