Search This Blog

Friday, November 8, 2013

Jane Iredale PurePressed Base

Contents: 9.9g /.35oz
Shade: Amber




This is actually my second purepressed based from Jane Iredale, so for products details please check out my previous post.
 
I remember really hating this product, but a friend of mine wanted to try a mineral powder and she didn't wanted to get it online and the only decent mineral foundation available here in Macau is Jane Iredale, so we had to go to the store.
 
I must have mentioned before that I'm hopeless with sales people, I always ended getting something I don't need, and there was no exeption for this time...
 
The lady insisted that I got the last one in the wrong shade and I needed to give this product another try. For this time I got it in the right shade, but I have been mainly using it as a setting powder and it seems to be working fine, but I'm still unable to use this as a foundation because it emphasizes all my flaws, i.e. pores and lines, if I use this as a foundation, it ages me. Can someone tell me how to make this product work???? 

No comments:

Post a Comment