Search This Blog

Sunday, January 12, 2014

Elizabeth Arden Ceramide Eyes Time Capsules





Contents: 3x 30 capsules (0.17 fl oz / 5.2ml)
Price: HK$228.00
Local of Purchase: Sasa

According to the package:

One of the purest forms of eye care available. Helps strengthen skin's resistance to fine lines and retexturizes skin in the eye area. Contains botanical extracts to give a radiant glow. Vitamins C and E help repair free-radical damage and build the skin's natural defenses against future damage. Single-application capsules.
 
The age-fighting essential that started it all! Encapsulated, single-dose capsules proven to help reduce the appearance of lines and wrinkles. Targeted care for the vulnerable eye area, the first to show signs of aging. Encapsulated for optimum efficiency and purity. Contains botanical extracts to give a radiant glow. Vitamins C and E help repair free-radical damage and build the skin's natural defenses against future damage.
  • Instantly retexturizes
  • Helps enhance hydration, strengthen and firm skin's appearance
  • Skin feels noticeably softer, looks smoother
  • Clinically, dermatologist and ophthalmologist tested. Preservative and fragrance free.
Ingredients: Cyclopentasiloxane, Isododecane, Triisostearyl Citrate, Witch Hazel (Hamamelis Virginiana) Extract (Hamamelis Virginiana), Cyclohexasiloxane, Nettle (Urtica Dioica) Extract (Urtica Dioica), Apricot (Prunus Armeniaca) Kernel Oil (Prunus Armeniaca), Cucumber (Cucumis Sativus) Extract (Cucumis Sativus), Ceramide 1, Borage (Borago Officinalis) Seed Oil (Borago Officinalis), Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate (Vitamin C), Phytonadione (Vitamin K1), Retinyl Linoleate, Tocopherol (Natural Vitamin E), Squalane, Phytantriol, Dimethicone
 
My Opinion:
 
I got this because I remember liking the Elizabeth Arden Ceramide Advanced Time Complex Capsules and since Sasa always has a bunch of value sets on Elizabeth Arden's products around X'mas....

I'm about half way down my first bottle and ready to review. This is basically an oil that dries fairly fast and leaves your skin really smooth. One capsules would be more than enough for both eyes, so I've been using it on my face as well. Apart from leaving my undereye area really smooth, I didn't really notice any improvement on my undereye skin texture, and I've noticed that you have to top it with an eye cream, otherwise my under eye area would still look dry.

I'm not sure if I'm right, but I got the impression that this product is only sitting on top of my skin and is not really penetrating into my skin, overall, I didn't really notice any permanent improvement on my skin texture. Final verdict, I'll try to finish my set but won't repurchase.

No comments:

Post a Comment