Search This Blog

Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Bath and Body Works Sun Ripened Raspberry Shower Gel


Contents: 10 fl oz / 295 ml
Price: US12.50 (They usually have a but 3 get 3 free, that'll turn out to be US$6.25@)
  • Fragrance Top Notes: Raspberry, Florida Orange, Apple
  • Fragrance Mid Notes: Rose, Tagette, Green Bouquet, Ylang
  • Fragrance Base Note: Vanilla
Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Lauramide DEA, TEA-Cocoyl Glutamate, Cocamidropropyl Betaine, Fragrance (Parfum), Sodium Chloride, Sodium PCA, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Carica Papaya Fruit Extract, Porpyle Glycol, Polyquaternium-140, Benzophenone-4, Citric Acid, Tetrasodium EDTA, Methylparaben, PEG-150 Distearate, Methlychloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, BHY, Yellow 6 (CI 15985, Red 40 (CI 16035), Yellow 5 (CI 19140), Red 33 (CI 17200).

My Opinion:
Most of the Bath and Body Works shower gels that are fruity scented tend to be a touch too sweet for my taste, but weird enough my hubby who doesn't like overly sweet stuffs seems to favor these body washes.
 
Anyway I usually love sweet scented stuffs but I don't know why but these fruity overly sweet scented shower gels tend to be a bit overwhelming. I went to Bath and Body Works webpage and this scent appears to have been discontinued, and if I remember correctly I got these right before X'mas and it has already been discontinued...

No comments:

Post a Comment