Search This Blog

Monday, May 26, 2014

Dr .G Gowoonsesang Aroma A1 Skin Lotion


Contents: 50ml
Price: HK$104
Local of Purchase: Sasa

According to the package:
 
Give your skin the benefit of the most comprehensive skin care therapies currently available.
 
Gowoonsesang is the no. 1 cosmeceutical brand in Korea which established by 8 medical doctores, 33 dermatologists, 80 nurses and 100 medical estheticians with abundant clinical experiences of treating over 400,000 patients since 1998.
 
Containing hydrophilic and lipophilic ingredients recognized for their ability to support you, each of these unique formulations works on a cellular level to help face skin achieve and mantain a clearer, healthier look.
 
Discover a program of complete care for the face based on innovative research and proven science.
 
Wet cotton swab or pad with small amount .
Apply only on the troubled spot and tap for penetration.
The product can cause irritation on sensitive skin when excess amount is used. Avoid sensitive eye area.
 
Ingredients: Alcohol, Melaleuca Alternifollia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Salicylic Acid, Triclosan, Sodium Citrate, Benzophenone-3, CI 19140, CI42090
 
My Opinion:
 
I've always have problems with clogged pores, and in order to combat this issue I have to be very diligent with my skin care regime. I need a deep cleanse mask at least twice a week and sometimes three times, but what's needed is not always what you are getting, and honestly I'm lucky if I have the time to have a deep cleanse mask once a week....
 
I've always knew that BHA penetrates into the skin and helps unclogged pores, but I never came across any BHA products locally, but that is because I never knew that salicylic acid is another name for BHA.
 
Anyway, I got this and have been using it as a toner once a day all over my face, this stuffs smells awfull and it stings like hell, but it works.
 
It has cleared out my skin and it has never worked this good, I've finished my bottle in 3 weeks and already bough a new one.
 
Recently I've been reading that triclosan is actually bad for you so I've been restricting myself to only using it once a week, and I'm already looking for other BHA products without Triclosan.

No comments:

Post a Comment