Search This Blog

Friday, May 30, 2014

Dove Beauty Moisture Face Wash


Contents: 100g
Price: HK$32.90
Local of Purchase: Mannings

According to the package:
 
Dove Beauty Moisture effectively cleanses while replenishing moisture deep down for beautiful conditioned skin.
It contains NutriumMoisture™ - a nourishing beauty serum that replenishes skin from deep within giving it a beautiful bounce.
 
Ingredients: Water, Petrolatum, Potassium Cocoyl Glycinate & Potassium Cocoate, Glycerin, Sodium Lauroamphoacetate Hydroxypropyl Starch Phopsphate, Acrylates Copolymer, Lauric Acid, Lauramidoprpopyl, Betaine, Sodium Cocoyl Isethinoate & Coconut Acid & Sodium Isethinoate, Polybutene, Palmitic Acid & Stearic Acid, Fragrance, Polyquaternium-6, Citric Acid Monohydrate, Tetrasodium EDTA, BHT, Guar Hydrxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Methylchloro- Isothiazolinone & Methylisothiazolinone.
 
My Opinion:
 
I have a complicated relationship with Dove, whenever I'm not sure what to get, I'll get Dove, because they always deliver what it promises, and I'm never disappointed with their products, but if I have a particular issue that I need to tackle, I'll just have to look somewhere else.
 
Like this face wash, it cleanses my skin without drying it out, is a good face wash, but it doesn't amaze it. Will I be repurchasing? Most probably yes, but it'll only happen when I don't see anything new.

No comments:

Post a Comment