Search This Blog

Friday, May 9, 2014

Kose Softymo Mineral Wash Pore Clean


Contents: 30g
Price: HK$35.00
Local of Purchase: Sasa

Ingredients: Royal Jelly Extract, Brown Sugar Extract, Glycerin, Red Algae and Green Algae and a whole bunch of other things that I can't read (it's written in Japanese)

I've never really disliked any particular face wash, because I always remove my makeup with a makeup remover and only use a face wash afterwards. As long as it cleanses my face without breaking me out, I'm happy with it.
 
Kose Softymo face wash comes with 3 formula, and I got the one for oily and congested skin, it contains some tiny beads and it claims to be micro fine scrubbing particles that will deep clean skin and pores. Honestly I didn't like this product, my skin didn't felt cleanse after using it. I think this issue is only personal, because my husband has used up the whole tube without complain, but I definetly won't be repurchasing.

No comments:

Post a Comment