Search This Blog

Sunday, May 11, 2014

April 2014 Empties

Here's another month of empty products:

1.  Clean and Clear Oil Control Film


2.  The Body Shop Spiced Vanilla Hand Cream


3.  Clinique Pore Minimizer Instant Perfector - It took me 3 years to finish this tube, because you only need a tiny bit of product. This works great in blurring pores and is amazing in oil control. Once I'm done with my existing primers (I have 6 more to go), will definetly repurchase. 


4.  Estee Lauder Perfectly Clean Splash Away Foaming Cleanser


5.  Kose Softymo Mineral Wash Pore Clean


6.  Mandom - Pucelle Mist Cologne in Jolly Rhythm


7.  Marion Lavender Hand Cream - this was a gift with purchase, it was a really thick and strongly scented hand cream


8.  Otsuka Skin C Collagen Jelly - I've noticed that collagen clashes with the medicine that I'm taking. I'll try to finish what I have but won't be repurchasing


9.  It's Skin Prestige Serum D'Escargot

 
 
 


11.  Shiseido Tsubaki Shinning Shampoo


12.  Yes to Cucumber Facial Towelettes - I've previously tried the tomatoes and grapefruit towelettes which I've loved, but I'm not too sure about the cucumber towelettes, it has this scent that I'm not too fond.


13.  It's SYN-AKE Effector


14.  Brand's InnerShine Berry Essence with Grape Seed Extract - These didn't really do much for my skin, but I like how it taste.


15.  Yankee Candle Tarts Wax Melts in Vanilla Clouds


16.  Gelac - I didn't get to used this product because it was dried out when I got i. I got this online and it was an international order, couldn't return it.



17.  O'sulloc Water+ Rich Apple


18.  Avalon Organics Bath and Shower Gel


19.  Bath and Body Works Mini Candles in Frosted Cupcake - love this scent, my whole house smells like something is being baked. Might be too much for the summer but will definetly repurchase for the fall/winter.


20.  Acetone free Nail Polish Remover - Although acetone is not good for you, I still prefer Acetone to remove my polish, it works fast, I just don't like to wait.


21. Double lid tape and glue - Since I got diagnosed with mysthenia gravis I have been having issues with my eyelids, I have one droopy eye, and I got a bunch of double lid tapes trying to conceal it. None of those has worked, and out of frustration I've toss everything away.




22.  Elta MD UV Shield SPF 45 Oil-Free - This is the best sunscreen that I've ever tried, although expensive, one tube has lasted me 10 months, will definetly repurchase


23.  8 x 4 Deodorant - got this in a supermarket in Japan, and it has the most amazing citrusy scent.


24.  Juju Cosmetics Moisture Aloe Toner


25.  Mane 'n Tail Deep Moisturizing Conditioner





No comments:

Post a Comment