Search This Blog

Sunday, May 18, 2014

Lid Care Sterile Wipes



Contents: 20 individually sealed sterile eyelid cleansing wipes
Local of Purchase: Farmacia Popular
Price: HK46.70

According to the package:

20 Individually sealed sterile eyelid cleansing wipes.  This contains 20 individually sealed wipes that are pre-soaked with the Lid-Care solution.

These sterile wipes are convenient and handbag-friendly for cleansing on the go. In addition, the wipes are individually sealed to ensure that the wipes are completely sterile.

Ingredients: Each wipe is individually sealed and soaked with Aqua, Lauroamphodiacetate, Sodium trideceth sulphate, Hexylene glycol, PEG 20 Sorbitan monolaurate, Propylene glycol, Boric acid, Sodium borate, Disodium EDTA.

My Opinion:

Several weeks ago, I had a stye on my lower lash line (really close to my eyes), it wasn't red or swollen, it was just irritating.
 
I've started to use these wipes to clean my lash line and after about 4 days it was gone, but since then, I've only been using these wipes to remove my eye makeup.
 
I always though that my cleansing regime was removing everything, but after using these wipes, I came to realize that there were still makeup residue around my eyes even after removing everything with a makeup remover and going over it with a cleanser.
 
Even though they are expensive, I'm going to stick with it, because I've noticed brighter skin around my eyes after using it.

No comments:

Post a Comment