Contents: 100ml / 3.3 fl oz
Local of Purchase: Mannings
According to Biolane's webpage:
- Biolane Hypoallergenic** Liquid Talc is a new formula of emulsion which, on contact with the skin, transforms into talc. Its formula reproduces all the properties of classic talc while avoiding the problems of volatility of a powder.
- It has been specially designed to protect all of an infant's skin folds that are sensitive to redness and irritation (neck, legs, bottom, armpits, etc).
- Its plant-origin powder gently absorbs any excess dampness responsible for irritation. It strengthens the skin's natural protective film against harsh external factors (urine, stools, rubbing of clothes and nappies, etc).
- Its panthenol content (0.5%) prevents redness and irritation.
- Its formula with hydra-bléïne® helps to soften baby's skin.
- Practical: its dome-shaped applicator makes it easy to use and guarantees optimum hygiene.
- Innovation: on contact with the skin its cream texture transforms into talc.
- Its fresh and subtle fragrance makes taking care of baby's skin a really pleasurable experience.
- Apply to clean and perfectly dry skin to parts of the body that are susceptible to becoming damp (bottom, skin folds, etc).
- Help absorption until the cream transforms into talc.
- Wipe the applicator tip after each use.
The liquid talc is also suitable for use with adults:
- Prevents sweating.
- Used before hair removal it prevents and soothes any redness.
- Relieves irritated skin.
Ingredients: Aqua, Tapioca Starch, Isopropyl Palmitate, PEG-6 Stearate, Glycerin, Stearyl Alcohol, Ceteth-20, Steareth-20, Panthenol, Cocodimonium Hydroxypropyl Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Tocopherol, Carbomer, Parfum, Sodium Hydroxide, Polyaminopropyl Biguanide, Chlorhexidine Digluconate, Methylisothiazolinone
Powder is an essential item for me during the hot summer days, because my skin always gets irritated when I sweat, especially around the neckline and chest.
In order to keep myself dry, I have to powder myself after shower, but I don't really enjoy powder all over my clothes especially when I'm wearing black.....
So when I saw this product I had to get it. This is a cream that turns into a translucent powder once you rub it into your skin, and it has a baby powder scent which I really like.