Search This Blog

Saturday, June 21, 2014

Biolane Liquid Talc






Contents: 100ml / 3.3 fl oz
Price: HK$145.00
Local of Purchase: Mannings

According to Biolane's webpage:
  • Biolane Hypoallergenic** Liquid Talc is a new formula of emulsion which, on contact with the skin, transforms into talc. Its formula reproduces all the properties of classic talc while avoiding the problems of volatility of a powder.
  • It has been specially designed to protect all of an infant's skin folds that are sensitive to redness and irritation (neck, legs, bottom, armpits, etc).
  • Its plant-origin powder gently absorbs any excess dampness responsible for irritation. It strengthens the skin's natural protective film against harsh external factors (urine, stools, rubbing of clothes and nappies, etc).
  • Its panthenol content (0.5%) prevents redness and irritation.
  • Its formula with hydra-bléïne® helps to soften baby's skin.
Biolane benefits:
  • Practical: its dome-shaped applicator makes it easy to use and guarantees optimum hygiene.
  • Innovation: on contact with the skin its cream texture transforms into talc.
  • Its fresh and subtle fragrance makes taking care of baby's skin a really pleasurable experience.
Directions for Use:
  • Apply to clean and perfectly dry skin to parts of the body that are susceptible to becoming damp (bottom, skin folds, etc).
  • Help absorption until the cream transforms into talc.
  • Wipe the applicator tip after each use.
Tips:

The liquid talc is also suitable for use with adults:
  • Prevents sweating.
  • Used before hair removal it prevents and soothes any redness.
  • Relieves irritated skin.

Ingredients: Aqua, Tapioca Starch, Isopropyl Palmitate, PEG-6 Stearate, Glycerin, Stearyl Alcohol, Ceteth-20, Steareth-20, Panthenol, Cocodimonium Hydroxypropyl Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Tocopherol, Carbomer, Parfum, Sodium Hydroxide, Polyaminopropyl Biguanide, Chlorhexidine Digluconate, Methylisothiazolinone
 
My Opinion:
 
Powder is an essential item for me during the hot summer days, because my skin always gets irritated when I sweat, especially around the neckline and chest.
 
In order to keep myself dry, I have to powder myself after shower, but I don't really enjoy powder all over my clothes especially when I'm wearing black.....
 
So when I saw this product I had to get it. This is a cream that turns into a translucent powder once you rub it into your skin, and it has a baby powder scent which I really like.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment