Search This Blog

Monday, June 23, 2014

Mask House Revitalizing Korean Herbal Hydro-Gel Eye Mask





Contents: 6 pairs of eye masks
Price: HK$99.00
Local of Purchase: Mannings

I had this ages ago, but I've really hated the smell (Ginseng and chinese herbs), so it was left unused, until recently, where I've noticed that it was going to expire soon, so I had to finish it.
 
This is a gel patch that left my under eye area really dry, I really have no idea why I would need a eye mask that will dry out my under eye area????, and in order to make this work, I had to put a thick layer of eye essence under my eyes before using this mask. This way it felt much better, but I think that's because the serum is working and not the mask.
 
I definetly won't repurchase and I don't recommend this product to anyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment