Search This Blog

Thursday, June 19, 2014

Missha Total Repairing Hand Treatment




Contents: 60ml
 
According to the package:
 
Wrinkle repairaing + Whitening hand treatment
 
Repairing project to make your hands silky and soft like baby's skin
 
Hand treatment to make your wrinkled and dard - colored skin silky and clear.
 
It makes your wrinkled hands caused by dryness moisturized and healthy by improving skin aging.
 
Containing natural tea complex and white flower complex, it keeps your fatigued skin bright and revitalized.
 
Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Glycerin, Mineral Oil, Butylene Glycol, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil, Cetearyl Alcohol, Stearic Acid, Clyceryl Stearate, Cetyl Ethylhexanoate, Hydrogenated Polydecee, Arbutin, Beeswax (Cera Alba), Cetearyl Olivate, Polyethylene, Betaine, Sorbitan Olivate, Polysorbate 60, Dimethicone, Polyglutamic Acid, Lilium Candidum Bulb Extract, Orchid Root Extract, Jasminum Officinale (Jasmine) Flower/Leaf Extract, Morus Alba Fruit Extract, Diospyros Kaki Leaf Extract, Cinnamomum Cassia Bark Extract, Artemisia Pinceps Leaf Extract, Chrysanthelium Indicum Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Frarance (Parfum), Carbomer, Triethanolamine, Chlorphenesin, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Benzophenone-5, Disodium EDTA, Benzyl Salicylate, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Hexyl Cinnama, Limonene, Linalool, Yellow 5(CI 19140)
 
My Opinion:
 
I've picked this up because I've needed a few more dollars for a free gifts.
 
This is a cream that feels really light on the skin, whenever I rub this on my hands it turns watery and it gets absorbed really fast. Since it feels so light on the skin, it wasn't enough for me during the winter, but it did feel great during the summer.
 
The only think I didn't like about this product is the floral scent, but the scent doesn't last, so I'll try to finish this off, but I don't think I'll be repurchasing.

No comments:

Post a Comment