Search This Blog

Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Maybelline Cover Stick Corrector/Concealer





Shade: 195 Green
Contents: 0.16oz / 4.5g
Price: US$4.99
Local of Purchase: drugstore.com

According to drugstore.com's webpage:

  • Helps correct redness
  • Covers completely
  • Completely conceals blemishes, dark circles and other imperfections
  • Waterproof formula lasts for hours
  • Glides on smoothly and blends in perfectly for natural coverage
Ingredients: Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Ozokerite, Kaolin, Ethylhexyl Hydroxystearate, Talc, Propylparaben, Polybutene, Methylparaben, Butylparaben, May Contain (+/-):, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891) (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77499, CI 77492, CI 77491/Iron Oxides, CI 77163 (Bismuth Oxychloride), CI 77007 (Ultramarines), CI 77289 (Chromium Hydroxide Green)
 
My Opinion:
 
Recently I had an allergic reaction, and was put on steroids for 3 days, and since then, I've been having some  major break outs. It's been 2 weeks and my face is still covered with angry red marks.
 
I got this product to cover those marks, and so far it isn't working, this is dry and thick, and whenever I use it on a spot it just emphasis those marks. No matter how I blend it, it is still very obvious on my skin and it clings on dry patches.

No comments:

Post a Comment