Search This Blog

Monday, July 28, 2014

Thann Rice Extract Moisturizing Cream




Contents: 90g / 3.17oz

According to Thann's webpage:
 
The unique 10% rice bran oil formula of THANN Rice Extract Cream helps prevent and protect dry skin providing temporary relief from scaling and chapping associated with dry skin. This naturally nourishing, non-greasy formula is non-comedogenic (willnot clog pores). Paraben Free with no artificial color or fragrance.
 
Ingredients: Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Oil: Rich in essential fatty acids, vitamin E s and the unique & Oryzanol moisturize and protect skin from damaging free radicals
Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea butter): Provides protection from the sun. Imparts superior softness to the skin, with anti-microbial and moisturizing properties. Also contains vitamins and allantoin, naturally healing for wrinkles and capillary circulation.
Amygdalus Communis Bar.Dalcis L., (Rosacea) (Almond) Protein: Rich in protein, minerals and vitamins, high in oleic and linoleic and fatty acids, relieves itching, soreness, and inflammation
Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) extract: A wonderful skin toner and also a free radical scavenger recommended for anti-aging treatments, Anti-bacterial and the powerful Antioxidant.
Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) oil: Very nutritious, containing vitamins A, B, and C.
 
My Opinion:
 
Every time I visit Thailand I always drop by Thann to stock up on my Thann Hair Mask with Ceramide Protein and Shiso Extract, and on my last trip to Thailand I've picked this moisturizer as well.
 
I wasn't sure what to expect, but since it has the same scent as the hair mask (something floral and citrusy) that I love I got this to try out.
 
Although this cream smells really fresh, it actually felt kind of heavy on the skin, so I've only been using this at night.

I've tried using this on top of a hydrating serum, and I was a grease ball when I woke up the next morning, so I've totally forgotten about it, until recently when I've started to use BHA and Retin A again, my skin was really dry and flaky. When I layer this on top of the BHA or Retin A, my skin looks amazing when I wake up, it looks smooth and my pores has never look this tiny. I'm not sure if is the BHA or the Retin A or the moisturizer, but this combo seems to agree with my skin and I'm going to stick with it.


No comments:

Post a Comment