Search This Blog

Thursday, October 9, 2014

Bio-Essence 24k Bio Gold Eye Contour Lifting Serum with Bird's Nest Essence



Contents: 20g
Price: HK$209.30
Local of Purchase: Watsons

According to Bio-Essence's Webpage:
 
• Lifts droopy lids and makes eyes look bigger
• Enhances metabolism and micro-circulation to burn off excess fats under the skin
• Has powerful anti-oxidant properties to prevent free radical damage
• Eliminates wrinkles and crow’s feet
• Accelerates cell regeneration to restore softness, elasticity & radiance
 
Directions:
Apply a small amount around the eye contour. Gently massage in circular motions until the gold flakes are thoroughly absorbed. Use once in the day and night, can be applied under your eye makeup.
 
Ingredients: Deionized Water (Aqua), Lentinus Edodes Extract (Bio Energy Fluid), Bio Rice Fermentation Essence, Ginseng (Panax Ginseng) Extract, Lycium Barbarum Fruit Extract, Angelica archangelica Root Extract, Propylene Glygol, Glycerin, Pine Pollen Extract, Green Tea (Camellia sinensis Leaf Extract, Bio Mineral Amino Acid Essence, Sodium Chloride, 1,2-Hexanediol, Betaine, Methylpropanediol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Swiftlet Nest Extract, Acrylamide/Ammonium Acrylate Copolymer, PEG-12 Dimethicone, DMDM Hydantoin, Methylparaben, Allantoin, Aloe Vera (Aloe Barbadensis) Extract, Royal Jelly Powder Fragrance, CI 19140, CI15985 & CI 16255, Gold Flakes.
 
My Opinion:
 
I was out of eye serum, didn't knew what to try next so I went to Watsons and asked the lady for a recommendation, I was told that this was being discounted and that alot of customers came to stock up.
 
Honestly I wasn't sure if I wanted this, because as I've mentioned on my previos article, when it comes to eye care I always opt for high end products, but the sales lady was really nice, and since I've asked for her recommendation it would appear rude not to take on her recomendation.... (Remind me not to ask for recomendations again...)
 
Anyway, back home when I've opened the product I've instantly disliked the packaging, the bottle was just too bulky.
 
I've been using this for nearly a month, and noticed that it only provides minimum hydration, and my undereye area has been dryer than usual, I've been using a richer eyecream on top of this to balance it out.
 
I think this would work for a teenager, but definetly not for me or someone with really dry undereye area, I'll try to finish this, but won't be repurchasing.

No comments:

Post a Comment