Search This Blog

Sunday, October 5, 2014

Maybelline Clean Express Miracle Nourishing Oil

Contents: 120ml
Price: HK$79.00
Local of Purchase: Mannings

According to Maybelline's webpage:

  • Removes dirt, oil and makeup thoroughly.
  • Nourishes skin with essential Vitamin E.

  • My Opinion:

    I've never been a huge fan of cleansing oil, even the ones that everybody seems to love like Shu Uemura or DHC it didn't work for me, it either broke me out or didn't cleanse well.
     
    Although I do have a favorite cleansing oil, which is the Fancl Mild Cleansing Oil, but it retails for HK$185/120ml,  and I appear to go thru a bottle every 3 weeks. So no, I have to look for something more economical.
     
    So far the Maybelline Cleansing Oil has been doing a great job in removing my makeup, and is half the price of the Fancl Cleansing Oil, the only downside is that the maybelline one does not have a scent so it basically smells like oil on your skin, in which case I'm not a huge fan. I can see this working for someone who doesn't like their skin care product scented, but personally I prefer something nicely scented.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment