Search This Blog

Friday, October 3, 2014

September 2014 Empties

1.   Biore UV Perfect Face Milk SPF 50+ PA+++ - This is the new packaging, but I think is still the same product that I've reviewed before.


2.   Tree Hut Shea Sugar Body Butter


3.   The Face Shop Calendula Eden Essential Moisture Toner


4.  CND Scentsations Hand and Body Lotions in Honey Suckle and Pink Grapefruit - I'm not a huge fan of CND Hand and Body Lotions, because I found them too watery and not hydrating enough, but they do smell amazing.


5.   Marks and Spencer Floral Collection China Blue Anti-Prespirant - This is just a anti-prespirant, it did its job.


6.   Essential Damage Care Nuance Airy Hair Mask - I don't even remember how many tubs of these I've already went thru, definetly will be repurchasing.
 

7.  L'oreal Ever Pure Sulfate-Free Color Care System Volume Shampoo -  I didn't have time to write a review about this product, but I've already finish my first bottle and I love it, for a sulfate free shampoo, this was really good, it lathers well, cleanses well, wasn't drying, wasn't expensive, it was just great. Will definetly repurchase.


8.  Loreal Youth Code Rejuvenating Anti-Wrinkle Eye Cream - When it comes to eye creams, I usually stick with high end prodcuts, but I though that this one was better than alot of the high ends that I've tried before.
 
 
 

10.   Maybelline Pure Makeup - This used to be my summer go to foundation, and when I found out that these were being discontinued, I've stock up, I think this is my fourth bottle, and I'm actually kind of bored of it, but I've still got one more backup to go thru before I'm done with it.


11.   Garnier Light Gentle Clarifying Foam - I've previously tried a sample size of this and kind of like it, so I got this again in full size and have really enjoyed using it during the summer, because it feels really fresh and clean.
 
 
12.   L'oreal 6H glam shine lip gloss in the shade Forever Pink - I'm not really a gloss girl, so it always takes me forever to finish a gloss, actually I didn't really finish this, it just went bad, and I was really surprise to have found a back up of this gloss in my drawer, so I must have really liked it.
 
 
13.   Boots Beer & Egg Intensive Hair Treatment Weightless Hair - This used to be one of my favorite hair masks, but recently I've been getting bored of my usual favorites, I thing I'm going to to take a break from this product.
 
 
 14.  Bath and Body Works Hand Wash in Winter Candy Apple - This smells amazing, and if it ever comes back again during X'mas, I will be repurchasing.
 
 
15.  John Frieda Luminous Color Glaze Clear Shine - I've got a bottle of the Fekkai Salon Glaze when I've finish this bottle, and honestly I think John Frieda is way better than the Fekkai one.
 

16.  L'oreal Color Rich Nutri Shine Lipstick - I've gotten several of these color rich nutri shine lipsticks and 2 of them has started to smell funky, was it just mine, or does the formula goes bad really fast.


17.   Sally Hansen Polish Remover - I'm not too fuzzy about polish remover, and I buy whatever is being discounted.

 
18.   SANA Uruoitashi Moisture Mist  - I got this mainly for the bottle, so even though the product is gone, I've been refilling the bottle with whatever toner I'm using.
 

19.   Mentolathum Sunplay Water & Sport SPF130 PA+++ - I've several bottles of these around, one in the bathroom, one in my purse and one right beside the door (in case I forgot to apply sunscreen before I walk out the door), so it's no surprise the I've finished 3 bottles of these in this month.


20.   Avalon Organics Shampoo Scalp Treatment Tea Tree - I've initially gotten this for my husband who was complaining about oily scalp. Since he started to used this shampoo, I did not hear any more complains, and I've started to use this as well, and kind of like it, although I never notice any problems with my scalp I did like the scent and it left my hair clean without dryness. I've already purchase another bottle.
 
 
 

22.   ULTIMA II Extraordinaire Supreme Pure Collagen Perfect Skin Resurfacing Treatment


23.   Vaseline Aloe Fresh Moisturizing Daily Body Gel with 100% natural aloe vera


24.   Bath and Body Works Wallflowers Fragrance Bulb in Pink Sangria




25.   Caudalie Vinosource Moisturizing Sorbet - This was a sample that I got with purchase,and it has a whipped cream texture, which I'm not sure if I like it enough to purchase it in full size, but I took it with me on my last trip to Thailand, and it was hydrating enough even without any serum underneath.


26.   Caudalie Gentle Cleanser - Another sample that I got with purchase, while I wasn't sure about the moisturizing sorbet mentioned above, I'm pretty sure that I did not like this cream cleanser,  my skin didn't felt cleanse after using it.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment