Search This Blog

Sunday, December 13, 2009

Project 10 Pan

I was wondering what would be the best way to start my beauty blog, and when I've finished two skin care product this morning, I though that must be a hint for me to do a project 10 pan.

For those of you who are not aware what project 10 pan is, it’s a project where you need to use up 10 makeup or skincare product before you could buy anything new, and since I’ve already got my X’mas shopping done, I thought that this might be a good time to start.

Product that I’ve finished:






Lancome - UV Expert Neuroshield Makeup Base SPF50
Although this is a makeup base, I mostly use it as a sunblock, because it has SPF50. I’ve already used 3 tubes of these, but mostly in the summer, and I always come back to this during summer time, and I already have a back up on my drawer, well see you again next year…



BioEssence – Deep Exfoliating Gel (HK$79 Watson's)
I got this at Mannings – Hong Kong, and it came highly recommended by a friend.
I think I’ve started to use this around July/2009, meaning that I’ve been using it for nearly 6 months, and I usually use it once a week.
This is an exfoliating gel where you apply on dry skin, and when you start to rub it off, dead skin will start to ball up (that’s what the saleslady said). However, after several usage, I’ve realized that what’s balling up is the product itself and not dead skin. Since I’ve already found a new exfoliating gel that is way better than this (I’ll do a review later), I don’t think I’ll be repurchasing this.
 
Two gone and eight more to go, I’ll keep you updated.

No comments:

Post a Comment