Search This Blog

Sunday, February 28, 2010

February 2010 Favorites

This is going to be a really short article because:

  1. I've already written an individual review for most of these products,
  2. Because of the climate, I'm suffering from several skin issues, namely dryness and breakouts, thus not daring to try out new stuffs.

Here are my February favorites:


From Left to Right:

  1. Ultima II - Immediate Rescue Stick - this does nothing to existing blemishes, but it does prevent it from getting worse (already did a review on this, go check it out)
  2. Jason Natural - Jojoba Pure Beauty Oil - as I was saying, I'm suffering from dryness, therefore, twice daily I mix 2 drop of these with my daily moisturizer and it seems to calm downy my skin.
  3. Max Factor Miracle Touch Liquid Illusion Foundation - already did a review on this
  4. Mandon Beauty Barrier Repair Baby Moist Base - I can't use the Max Factor Foundation without a really hydrating primer, and this is the most hydrating primer that I have, the results of these 2 together is impeccable (already did a review on this, go check it out)
  5. Tarte Cheek Stain (in Tipsy) - great blusher for dry weather and it's really easy to use. I used to love Benetint, but this is far more easier to work with.

No comments:

Post a Comment