This is going to be a really short article because:
- I've already written an individual review for most of these products,
- Because of the climate, I'm suffering from several skin issues, namely dryness and breakouts, thus not daring to try out new stuffs.
Here are my February favorites:
From Left to Right:
- Ultima II - Immediate Rescue Stick - this does nothing to existing blemishes, but it does prevent it from getting worse (already did a review on this, go check it out)
- Jason Natural - Jojoba Pure Beauty Oil - as I was saying, I'm suffering from dryness, therefore, twice daily I mix 2 drop of these with my daily moisturizer and it seems to calm downy my skin.
- Max Factor Miracle Touch Liquid Illusion Foundation - already did a review on this
- Mandon Beauty Barrier Repair Baby Moist Base - I can't use the Max Factor Foundation without a really hydrating primer, and this is the most hydrating primer that I have, the results of these 2 together is impeccable (already did a review on this, go check it out)
- Tarte Cheek Stain (in Tipsy) - great blusher for dry weather and it's really easy to use. I used to love Benetint, but this is far more easier to work with.