Search This Blog

Monday, February 1, 2010

Shiseido Maquillage - Liquid Concealer

Shiseido Maquillage - Liquid Concealer
HK$180 (approximately US$25)







I've catogorised this as a concealer, but I think this is more of a eye brightener than concealer. The moment you appy this on your skin, it will light up those areas, I think apart from the undereye you can also use this around your nose and mouth (darker areas), this is not drying at all.

This is a watery concealer, with a pearly finish and very low coverage, it doesn't cover my dark circles at all, and I only use it during lunch time for touch up. Although It didn't work for me, I still like the way how it brightens up my eyes, and considering it's texture and price this is a really good eye brightener

I think that if your dark circles are only occasional and not serious, this would be a great product to try, but this only comes in 2 shades and the one that I've got is the lighter shade.

No comments:

Post a Comment