Search This Blog

Monday, June 7, 2010

Panasonic Eyelash Curler EH2351

Price: HK$109

When I was getting this, there was another one which look exactly the same but had a different package and it was priced at 90+, I've asked the sales lady and was told that the one that I got was made in Thailand while the cheaper one was made in China.






I've recently reviewed the Eyeconic Heated Noble Lash Curler which I've rated it as crap, but since people keep on telling me that heated lash curler are way better than the traditional one, I gave it another try and got myself a panasonic curler.
I've concluded that I'm unable to like it simply because everytime i use it i end up burning my eyelids (even with the protector on).
I'll try to practice a few more times, but i still think that the traditional lash curler is a lot easire to use and control

No comments:

Post a Comment