Search This Blog

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Boots Botanics Skin Brightening Deep Clean Gel

Content: 150ml
Price: got it from thailand, don't remember how much it was.



According to the package:


Without thorough cleansing, pores can become clogged and congested. This deep cleaning gel washes away even the most stubborn make-up, impurities and pore clogging oil. Packed with hibiscus and horse chestnut extract, it will leave your skin balanced, purified and perfectly clean. perfect for oily skin.


Ingredients:


Aqua (Water), Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Glycerin, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Chloride, PEG 5 Cocamide, Aesculus Hippocastanum (Horse Chestnut) Seed Extract (Horse Chestnut), Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, PEG 120 Methyl Glucose Dioleate, Citric Acid


My Opinion:


I just don't get it, I have never been a fan of Boots products, but I just keep on buying new things and hoping that it might change my opinion...


Never mind, there was no surprise (as usual) in this product, and I've actually hated it, because:

  1. it doesn't lather,
  2. it burns my eyes.

No comments:

Post a Comment