Search This Blog

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

AquaLabel White Up Base Clear

Contents: 30ml
Shade: clear
Price: HK$88



According to Aqualabel's webpage:


AQUALABEL White Up Base Spf25 Pa +

Reduce dull skin, increase radiance and lucent
Available in 2 shades:
1. Natural : to remove redness
2.Clear : to remove dull and yellowish skin.


My opinion:

For those of you who are not aware of this brand, this is actually a lower end product from Shiseido and you would find it in Watsons or Mannings.

If you have tried this product, you might have notice that your tube comes in 40ml instead of 30ml, that's because I got mine in Taiwan instead of HK.

Although I've got this in shade 2 clear, it actually comes in a bluish greenish tone, and it does even out my skintone. Since it comes with SPF25, I like using it in the summer for some extra sun protections (note I still wear my sunscreen religiously). This product does not leave your skin greasy or oily.

Overall, I do like this product.

No comments:

Post a Comment