Search This Blog

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

The BodyShop Divide & Multiply Mascara

Contents: 0.33floz or 10ml
Shade: Black
Price: HK$115





According to The Bodyshop webpage:



Best if you want to: Extend your lashes to glamorous new lengths with an ultra-fiber based, non-clumping mascara.


Best for: dramatic lengthening


What it is designed to do:




  • Molded brush technology provides exceptional separation and definition to lashes.


  • Next-generation, ultra-fine fibers creates maximum length and minimum clogging.


  • Community Trade marula oil from Namibia conditions lashes, leaving them soft and silky.

About Product:


How to use it: Apply from the root to the tip of the lashes. Apply a second coat if desired.
For a wide-eyed look, curl lashes using our Eyelash Curler before applying Divide & Multiply Mascara. Hold the curler against the eye socket and gently squeeze together for 30 seconds.


Ingredients:


Water, Polyamide-3, Beeswax, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, PVP/Eicosene Copolymer, VP/VA Copolymer, Nylon-12, Isododecane, Stearic Acid, Triethanolamine, Copernica Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Glycerin, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Acrylates/Octyl Acrylate Copolymer, Cellulose, Nylon-6, Phenoxyethanol, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Panthenol, Benzyl Alcohol, Sclerocarya Birrea (Marula) Oil, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Methylparaben, Propylene Carbonate, Propylparaben, Xanthan Gum, Butylparaben, Sodium Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Aminomethyl Propanol, Ethylparaben, Isobutylparaben, Iron Oxides, Titanium Dioxide.


My Opinion:


If you have been following my blog, you might have noticed that this is my first mascara review. The reason why I don't review mascara is simple, because I don't use it.


Not only mascara, but eyeliner as well, I just hate taking it off, it is a torture. But recently I've been doing my godmothers makeup, and I've noticed that mascara and eyeliner does make a huge difference, so I've decided to put some effort in it.


The Bodyshop Divide & Multiply Mascara is just a simple mascara (I think is suitable for beginners), although it claims to lenghten your lashes, it didn't do much to mine, but since I was going for the no makeup makeup look, it does the works. But I wouldn't recommend it, because for the price, you could have alot of better alternatives.

No comments:

Post a Comment