Search This Blog

Thursday, August 26, 2010

Koji Curving Eyelash Curler

Price: HK$118




Description:
Unlike other eyelash curlers, Koji Curving Eyelash Curler is of brand new design. 38mm size curler curls up all eyelashes. Its lightly-curved shape covers the roots of eyelashes, bringing radial eyelashes.
My Opinion:
Although I'm very satisfy with my Shiseido eyelash curler, everyone is raving about this, so I had to try it out.
I can see why so many people likes this curler, because it's wider than the usual eyelash curler and it grabs every single lashes from my upper eyelid. However, it gives you a very dramatic effect, and I'm just not comfortable with it, after I curl my lashes, my eyes looks like anime, if you are into that kind of look, this would be a very good product.
I've heard a lot of people complaining about their eyelash curler pinching their eyelid, I've never had this problem, because a friend of mine taught me to tilt back my head when I curl my lashes, this trick should fix the problem.

No comments:

Post a Comment