Search This Blog

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Daiso Eye Shadow Quad

Contents: 4.5g
Shade: Eye Shadow G (Brown)
Price: HK$12




My Opinion:
I got this quad from Daiso because I read some good reviews about it, and since it was only HK$12, I wanted to try it out.
This quad comes in several shades and to be safe, I got the brown one....
When I've swatched it, all these shades are neither matte nor shimmery, they'll have a sheen on it. I've noticed that the lightest shade tends to be a bit chalky and there's not enough pigmentation on the darkest shade.
If you are a make up beginner, you might want to try this out, because it's actually very hard to go overboard with this quad (low pigmentation), but I don't think I'll be getting any other quads from Daiso....

No comments:

Post a Comment