Search This Blog

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Garnier Aqua Defense Hydrating Eye Roll-On




Contents: 15ml
Price: HK99.00

According to Garnier's webpage:

Product Information:
Garnier Youthful Radiance Caffeine Eye Roll-On is an innovative anti-dark circles and anti-puffiness eye treatment enriched with caffeine and grape anti-oxidants for an instant refreshing effect.
Garnier Youthful Radiance Caffeine Eye Roll-On combines an ultra refreshing massaging roller-ball with the stimulating effects of caffeine to eliminate the appearance of puffiness from tired eyes. The hydrating gel formula also contains grape anti-oxidants to visibly reduce dark-circles and help restore natural radiance to the eye contour area.

Dermatologically tested.
Ophthalmologically tested.

Results:
Day after day, Garnier Youthful Radiance Caffeine Eye Roll-On’s massaging action and natural active ingredients help boost micro-circulation and encourage drainage to reduce the appearance of dark-circles and puffiness.

Visible action, proven effectiveness:

  • Instant freshness that relieves the congested appearance of tired, fatigued eyes
  • With daily use, the appearance of dark circles and puffiness is visibly reduced*

Ingredients: Aqua, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Aluminum hydroxide, Biosaccharide Gum-1, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Caffeine, Caprylyl Glycol, Disodium EDTA, Escin, Guanosine, Hydroxyproline, Imidazolidinyl Urea, Laureth-7, Methylparaben, Mica, Panthenol, Polyacrylamide, Sodium Hyaluronate, Xanthan Gum.

My Opinion:

This product is commonly known as the garnier eye roller, but while I was researching for this product I've found that it actually has several different names around the world:
  • In the US is call Garnier Skin Renew Anti-Puff Eye Roller
  • In the UK is call Garnier Nutritionist Caffeine Eye Roll-On
  • In Australia is call Garnier Youth Radiance Caffeine Eye Roll-On
  • In HK is call Garnier Aqua Defense Hydrating Eye Roll-On
I'm not sure if they all have the same ingredients, but the ingredients list above is for the HK version.

I've been using this product for over 2 weeks and didn't notice any difference on my undereye area (at least it didn't get worst). When I've initially started to use this, I've noticed a warmth on my undereye area after application, but this feeling was gone after using it for about a week.

I believe that this warmth is suppose to accelarate the blood circulation under your eyes, and by doing so, it was suppose to diminish eye puff, but since I do not have any eye bags (only dark circles), I didn't really notice any improvement on my undereye area.


容量: 15ml
價錢: HK99.00


水潤凝護系列 - 密集保濕 Aqua Defense ——持久鎖水保濕 阻擋外界侵襲
卡尼爾水潤凝護多效眼部走珠精華露
  • 產品詳情
卡尼爾水潤凝護多效眼部走珠精華露,含咖啡因及維他命原B5,其獨特按摩走珠設計,將按摩技術與咖啡因成分完美結合,達到專業級的護理,更有效舒緩眼袋,改善黑眼圈,滋潤眼周肌膚。

成分 / 容量
成份:咖啡因具有啟動能量,緩解疲勞作用,配以按摩方式,有顯著的促進血液微迴圈的功效。同時配以維他命原B5,能夠充分滋潤眼周肌膚。
容量:15ml


我的意見:

已用了這支走珠精華筆兩星期,初時用發現眼部皮膚會發熱,但用了約一個星期後就再沒有這個感覺。我相信發熱的原理是為了加速眼部的血液循環,這樣就不會再有眼袋,但由於小妹並沒有眼袋(只有黑眼圈)所以用後並沒有發現眼部皮膚有任何改善。



1 comment:

  1. I use this as an alternative when I ran out of cucumber. It's cool and chilling effect helps me remove those dark circles under my eyes.

    hilary.austin@yahoo.com
    eye cream

    ReplyDelete