Search This Blog

Friday, March 23, 2012

Azzaro eau belle Bath and Shower Gel



Contents: 200ml
Price: This was a present from my godmother, and I've just noticed that she's the only person who gives me beauty related presents... I guess that's why I like her so much.....


Top Notes:
  • Mandarin Orange
  • Yuzu
  • Peach
  • Bergamot
Middle Notes:
  • Cylamen
  • Jasmine
  • Freesia
Base Notes:
  • Honey
  • Cypress
  • Amber
  • Cedar

My Opinion:
While I was still in college I used to love this fragrance, so I was really excited when I got it for X'mas. However, when I've started to use it again, I've noticed that it smells different from what it used to, I'm not sure if it has been reformulated or that my taste has changed over the years and I no longer love it. Anyway, it is still a pleasant body wash, and I'll make sure the next time that I visit a fragrance store to try the fragrance again to confirm if I still like it or not.

No comments:

Post a Comment