Search This Blog

Saturday, March 24, 2012

Demeter Pure Soap


Contents: 0.5 fl oz / 15ml
Price: US$6.00
Local of Purchase: Demeterfragrance.com



According to Demeter's webpage:
 
Feel fresh from the shower clean...
anytime... anywhere

There is nothing quite like the clean smell of freshly showered skin, especially when a pure, unscented soap is used.

Demeter's Pure Soap is inspired by the scent of skin freshly scrubbed with Ivory Soap...
clean skin with just a faint trace remaining of pure soap smell...
almost like a memory of the soap, rather than the soap itself.

Demeter's Pure Soap is a subtle yet powerful scent, the kind of fragrance that is Pure Demeter.
 
 
 
My Opinion:
 
I love this scent, it smells really clean and fresh, I just wish they would last longer, because like all other Demeter's fragrance that I've tried, they do not last, and I have to keep on reapplying over the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment