Contents, Price and Local of Purchase: Comes in several box sizes
18pcs/ box (HKD29.50 - Bonjour):
0.8cm x 12pcs
1.2cm x 6pcs
36pcs/ box (HKD39.90 - Watsons):
0.8cm x 24pcs
1.2cm x 12pcs
15pcs/box (HKD42.00 - Bonjour):
1.5cm x 15pcs
According to 3M's webpage:
- Absorb secretion, protect from dirt and contaminants, and promotes healing of acne.
- No medication dressing reduces the chances of skin allergy or dried
- Reduce infection by reducing the contacts of hands or other contaminants
- Clean and dry the skin and hands thoroughly.
- Remove the film at the back of an acne dressing and cover it on the acne. Fix it tightly by pressing on the rim.
- Replace when acne dressing turns white (indicating full absorption of secretion).
- Store unused acne dressing in a cool, dry place.
- The acne dressing should be applied before wearing make-up.
If I have to name only one product as my favorite for 2011, it would be this acne dressing. This is a gel patch that will absorb all the pus from your acnes, and it will speed up the healing process.
I always have the tendency in breaking out on the same spot, but since I have started using this product, it has never happened again.
I should have reviewed this product ages ago, but I was always debating about showing a used patch (gross...I know), anyway the last picture above is a used patch with the pus sucked out.
I've tried acne dressing from other brands, but none of them works like this, and I'm going to stick with it.
I've got a few tips for you when using this product:
- it only works on acne that has got a wound in it, it won't work on those acnes that are red and swollen without any visible infection (my trick is to use a needle and slightly scratch the surface and apply the dressing on top of it);
- this won't work under makeup, don't believe the instruction. I usually use it overnight.