Search This Blog

Saturday, March 17, 2012

NYX Liquid Eyeliner




Contents:
Shade: Black
Price: HKD69.00
Local of Purchase: i.Macau

According to NYX's webpage:
Our classic formula delivers everything you want in a liquid eye liner—sharp application, lasting color and a quick-dry ability—and then some with 16 riveting shades from pink to baby green and ocean. With this many looks to choose from, you might be inspired to switch up your eye liner every day of the week.

INGREDIENTS: Water, PVP, Butylene Glycol, Montmorillonite, Sodium Magnesium Silicate, Polysorbate 20, Xanthan Gum, Methylparaben, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylparaben, and Disodium EDTA. MAY CONTAIN: Synthetic Fluorphlogopite Mica (CI 77019), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Carmine (CI 75470), Red Iron Oxides (CI 77491), Yellow Iron Oxide (CI 77492), Black...
view more [+]
INGREDIENTS: Water, PVP, Butylene Glycol, Montmorillonite, Sodium Magnesium Silicate, Polysorbate 20, Xanthan Gum, Methylparaben, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylparaben, and Disodium EDTA. MAY CONTAIN: Synthetic Fluorphlogopite Mica (CI 77019), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Carmine (CI 75470), Red Iron Oxides (CI 77491), Yellow Iron Oxide (CI 77492), Black Iron Oxide (CI 77499), Blue No.1 (CI 42090), Yellow No.4 (CI 19140), Ultramarines (CI 77007), or Ferric Ferrocyanide (CI 77510).

My Opinion:
About a year ago I've mentioned that I do not like to wear mascaras or liners, but now only after a year, I won't even leave my house unless I have those items on, and I'm really amazed at how much I have changed within this year.
I've initially started with pencils and only recently started with liquids, and this is actually my very first liquid liner, and I wasn't even sure of what to expect.
I've really liked this liquid liner because the applicator is very thin and I can actually achieve a very thin line along the lash line. This product didn't smudge or run, so far I'm very satisfied with it, my only complain is that it isn't dark enough and I always have to go over it a second time.

No comments:

Post a Comment