Search This Blog

Saturday, May 12, 2012

Betty Boop

Before I start with the review, I must admit that I've got these two items only because of the packaging. Look how cute they are!

(Left: Facial Cleanser  Right: Shampoo)

Shampoo ExtraDolce

Contents: 250ml
Price: HKD48.00
Local of Purchase: Colormix

Ingredients: Aqua, Disodium PEG-8 Palm Glyceryl Sulfosuccinate, Cocamidopropyl Beatine, Cocamide Dea, PEG-200 Palm Kernel, Glycerin, Aloe Barbadensis Extract, Centaurea Cyanus Extract, Prunus Amygdalus Oil, Hydroluzed Silk, Parfum, Propylene Glycol, Imidazolidinyl Urea, Potassium Sorbate, Disodium EDTA

My Opinion:
This shampoo has a very watery texture and it smells amazing , but it doesn't really lathers. I've used nearly 1/5 of the bottle in a single wash and still felt that my hair wasn't cleansed.
I've tried using it again, and for this time I've washed my hair with another shampoo first and went thru a second time with this shampoo. For this time it did lather, but I don't see any reason why I would want to was my hair twice.


Gel Detergente Viso



Contents: 150ml
Price: HKD25.00
Local of Purchase: Colormix

Ingredients: Aqua, Cocamidopropyl Beatine, Jojoba Esters, Glycerin, Aloe Barbadensis Extract, Hamamelis Virginiana Extract, Tilia Cordata Extract, Carbomer, Triethanolamine, Propylene Glycol, Imidazolidinyl Urea, Parfum, Potassium Sorbate, Disodium EDTA, CI 73360, CI 77007

My Opinion:
While I've hated the shampoo, I've really liked the facial cleanser, because it left my skin really soft after each wash. It contains these tiny beads that does not melt off, and since they are so tiny I guess that it provides mild exfoliation everytime you wash your face. Just like the shampoo, this cleanser doesn't lathers, and even though it contains these tiny beads in it, it is a really mild facial cleanser that did not irritate my skin at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment