Search This Blog

Sunday, May 13, 2012

Lush Bubblegum Lip Scrub



Contents: 25g
Price: HKD89.00


According to Lush's webpage:

Candy-floss flavored sugar
Scrub your lips smooth with our sweetest confection. Bubblegum is our ode to all things pink, girly and sugary. A blend of exfoliating Fair Trade sugar and moisturizing castor oil, this lip scrub is sure to leave your lips enticingly soft and satisfy your sweet tooth at the same time! For a flawless pout, scrub Bubblegum over your lips (be sure to lick off the excess) and then apply your favorite lip color.

Ingredients: Castor Sugar , Organic Jojoba Oil (Simmondsia chinensis) , Flavor , Aurora Pink (Polyester-3, D&C Red No. 28, D&C Red No. 21).

My Opinion:
I've been using The Body Shop Lipcuff  to exfoliate my lips for several years, but got tired of it and wanted to try something new.

I'm aware that this product comes in several different flavors, but bubblegum was the only flavor available at my local Lush store, and honestly I found the scent to be very artificial and didn't really like it.

This is basically just scented sugar, it does exfoliates, but I do not think it's worth 80 bucks.

No comments:

Post a Comment