Search This Blog

Monday, May 14, 2012

Chocola BB Drink Bit

Contents: 50ml x 10 bottles
Price: HKD199.00
Local of Purchase: Mannings


According to Eisai's webpage:

Chocola BB® Drink Bit is a drink that contains vitamin B2, vitamin B6 and coix seed extract, all ingredients essential for skin care, and is effective in alleviating rough, dry skin and other skin trouble from the inside out. Chocola BB® Drink Bit is low in calories compared to other products in the Chocola BB drink series, and as it does not contain any caffeine, it can be consumed before bedtime.

Main Active Ingredients (per 50 ml bottle):
  • Vitamin B2 Sodium Phosphate 20 mg
  • Vitamin B6 25 mg
  • Vitamin B1 Nitrate 5 mg
  • Nicotinamide 30 mg
  • Coix Seed Extract 100 mg

My Opinion:
I've hated this product, because it tasted like cough syrup. I've finished 10 bottles and did not see any  any improvements on my skin texture, and I'm sure that I won't be repurchasing.

No comments:

Post a Comment