Search This Blog

Monday, January 21, 2013

O2 Ionic Color Lock Hair Spray



Contents: 250ml
Price: HK$168
Local of Purchase: hair salon 

My Opinion:

You might have seen a few O2 hair care products popping up once in awhile because that's the brand that my hair salon uses.

Honestly I'm not a huge fan of their products, and I find them overpriced, but once in a while I do get the items recommended by my stylist.

This is actually a very light weight leave in conditioner that doesn't weight down your hair and it won't leave your hair sticky, but I found it to be very similar to my favorite leave in conditioner Lendan, which is alot more economical.

Alot of people has been asking me where to get this brand in HK, and I seriously don't know because I've only seen this at my hair salon (located in Macau), and I've got no idea where you'll find it in HK.


No comments:

Post a Comment