Search This Blog

Thursday, February 14, 2013

NYX The Curve











Contents: 0.31oz / 8.84g
Shade: Jet Black
Price: US$11.25
Local of Purchase: Cherryculture.com

According to NYX's webpage:
 
An innovative, ergonomic shape that makes applying liquid liner mistake-proof. The grip zone provides just the right hold to make application precise, secure and best of all...effortless.
Intense color payoff
Steady, even lining
Water Resistant
Lasts up to 14 hours
Quick Drying
Smudge-proof
Paraben Free
Formaldehyde Free
No Feathering, no skipping, no running

Ingredients: Water Butylene Glycol, Styrene/Acrylates/Amonium Methacrylate Copolymer, PEG-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Coco - Glucoside, Citric Acid, Sodium Laureth - 12 Sulfate, C11 - 15 Pareth - 7, Ammonium Hydroxide, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Black 2 (CI 77266)
 
My Opinion:
I was super excited about this product, because as I've mentioned before, I'm hopeless with liquid liners, and I've been dying to do the cat eye look.
 
This liner looks cool, feels great, the product did not smudge, but I was still unable to do the cat eye, I guess I should just stick with the advice that I've got, which is "Practice makes perfect".

No comments:

Post a Comment