Search This Blog

Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Dewy Tree Ultra Vitalizing Snail Cream









Contents: 80ml
Price: HK$199 (usually retails for HK$265, I've got it during a discount)
Local of Purchase: Mannings

According to the package:
 
Vitalizing and resilience care components such as Snail Secretion Filtrate, Betaine and Adenosine will change even  more elastic and moist your skin.
 
Ingredients: Water, Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, Cetyl Ethylhexanoate, Hydrogenated Polydecene, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Glycol Stearate SE, Stearic Acid, Snail Secretion Filtrate (1,600 mg contain), Cetearyl Alcohol, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Polyglyceryl-3 Methylglucose, Distearate, Citrus Paradisi (Grapefruit) Fruit Extract, Betaine, Sodium Hyaluronate, Vegetable Oil, Dimethicone, Polyacrylate-13, Polyisobutene, Polysorbate 20, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Adenosine, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Polyacrylate, Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil, 1,2 Hexandiol, Fragrance,
 
My Opinion:
I've been obsessed with snail mucus skin care products and have been trying to find a dupe for my favorite snail cream which came with the My Beauty Diary mask but are not sold separately.

This cream has a very tacky texture and left my skin sticky, I was only able to use it as a night cream. It didn't leave my skin baby butt soft, but it was very good in clearing up acnes, I used to break out once in a while, but since I've started to use snail mucus skin care products I did not get one single acne (fingers crossed).

It has been really humid for the past few weeks, so I've stopped using this product, but recently I've started to noticed a few bumps around my chin, I've started to use it again and noticed that the bumps were gone on the next day.

No comments:

Post a Comment