Search This Blog

Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Tsubaki Damage Care





Contents: 180g
Price: HK$148
Local of Purchase: Mannings

Since the Shiseido webpage only comes in English, I found the following info on yestyle.com.hk:

Weekly hair treatment pampers and conditions hair with ultra-nourishing camellia oil. Thick and luscious formula evenly coats hair strands to deeply moisturize dry, sun-damaged and chemically processed hair. After application, hair immediately feels softer and smoother with renewed luster, while continued use repairs split ends and smoothens rough strands. Recommended for ultra-dry and damaged hair types. By Shiseido.

  • Blended with Camellia amino acid which can effectively penetrate deep into the hair roots.
  • Repair the damaged cellular tissue, restoring your hair to its shiny and healthy softness.

How to Use:

  • Apply appropriate amount onto your hair after shampooing with Tsubaki shampoo.
  • For the best repairing resuly, wait for approximately 5 minutes before rinsing off thoroughly

My Opinion:

I've mentioned a few weeks ago that I was trying out different hair masks, and actually found one that was really good.

Up till now my favorite hair masks was Essential Damage Care Rich Premier Intensive Hair Mask, but I think the Tsubaki one is just as good, but if you take price into consideration, Essential is alot more economical.

After using this for about a month, I really did notice an improvement on my hair texture, although this is pricier than Essential I still think that I will repurchase because I like to switch my hair masks.

No comments:

Post a Comment