Search This Blog

Sunday, April 28, 2013

Clean and Clear Oil Control Film






Contents: 50 sheets
Price: HK$15
Local of Purchase: Sasa

According to the package:
Instantly soaks up excess oil and removes shine from your face, without smudging makeup  or leaving behind powder. Plus, they have an invigorating citrus fragrance to help you feel refreshed. Softer than paper, these silky sheets can be used easily around your nose and other areas of your face. Leaves skin refreshed, oil free and shine free.
 
Ingredients: Polypropylene, Iron Oxides, Fragrance.
 
My Opinion:
These are basically blotting sheets that will turn transparent when they soak up oil.
 
This is my summer essential product, because I have really oily skin during the summer, and I go thru a packet nearly every month. I've tried a few blotting sheets and Clean and Clear is definetly the best.
 
These blotting sheets comes in 2 shades, there's a blue one which does not have a scent, but personally I prefer the pink ones for the summer because it has a fresh citrus scent.

No comments:

Post a Comment