Search This Blog

Friday, July 12, 2013

Shiseido The Collagen


Contents: 126g
Price: Yen 1,881.00
Local of Purchase: Drugstore in Japan
 
Everything in the package is in Japanese, but I found the following information on Shiseido's facebook page:
 

6g a day: fish collagen, 5,000 mg, hyaluronic acid 1mg, ceramid 600ug, vitaminc C 50mg, Amla fruit extract 50mg, citron seed extract 50mg.
Shiseido The collagen powder is made from 100% low-molecular fish collagen (collagen peptide), which offers higher levels of absorption than pig-derived collagen
Shiseido The Collagen Powder 21 days supply
Sugar free
No sweetener
Low calories. Contains only 27kcal
For best results, take 6g per day, or about one spoonful using the spoon provided

My Opinion:

1 package is suppose to last you 21 days, but I didn't really count how many days it took me to finish it off. I have already finished mine, and I'm sad that I was unable to get it here in Hong Kong, can someone tell me where I can find this in HK for a reasonable price (not a fortune).
 
I'm a sucker for collagen drinks, but since the liquid ones are so expensive, I've opted for the powder version. I've previously tried meiji and cupal and so far I think Shiseido is my favorite, is not gritty, it melts instantly on cold drinks and it doesn't change the taste of my coffee ( I mix it with my coffee).

In terms of performance, I didn't really notice any drastic changes on my skin texture, to be honest I didn't notice any changes on my skin texture at all, but from my experience you need to take these powder for a longer period of time to notice any changes and that's why I'm so frustrated that I can't get these in here.

2 comments: