Search This Blog

Sunday, September 15, 2013

Joico K-Pak Intense Hydrator


Contents: 8.5 fl oz / 250ml


According to Joico's webpage:

A 3- to 5-minute treatment (formulated to follow any Joico shampoo) that replenishes moisture and lipids to overly dry, damaged hair.
This hydrating formula has a ph of 3.5 to seal the cuticle, creating a polished surface. Contains Shea Butter for increased elasticity and body.
Even though your hair is very dry, damaged and frizzy, it will become healthier, softer, smoother and shinier. Plus, your hair will have increased manageability.
 
Ingredients: Deionized Water (Aqua), Cetearyl Alcohol, Behentrimonium Chloride, Glycerin, Cetyl Esters, Lanolin, Hydrolyzed Human Hair Keratin (Quadramine Complex), Laurdimonium Hydroxypropyl Hydrolyzed Human Hair Keratin, Hydrolyzed Keratin PG-Propyl Methylsilanediol, Thioctic Acid, Psidium Guajava (Guava) Fruit Extract, Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Denothera Biennis (Evening Primrose) Oil, Aleurites Moluccana Seed Oil, Glcolipids, Allantoin, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Hyaluronic Acid, Hydrolyzed Wheat Starch, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Benzophenone-4, Amodimethicone, Ceteareth-20, Cetrimonium Chloride, Trideceth-12, Butryospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Methylparaben, DMDM Hydantoin, Tetrasodium EDTA, Citric Acid, Fragrance.
 
My Opinion:
 
You guys know how much I love my Joico K-Pak Deep Penetrating Reconstructor, but sometimes when I over do on Keratin, it leaves my hair really gummy, so I need some extra hydration to balance it off.
 
I've been using Tsubaki Damage Care for hydration and love it, but since my hair texture has improved alot lately, the Tsubaki was getting a bit heavy for me, and I wanted something lighter. I've seen this in the local hair supply store and got it to try out (sorry, but I don't remember how much it was).
 
I'm about half way down my bottle, and I've noticed that on it's own it really doesn't do much for my hair, it works like any conditioner, but if I use it immediately after my keratin treatment, it just leaves my hair silky and soft, it takes away the gummy feeling from the keratin.

No comments:

Post a Comment