Search This Blog

Saturday, November 23, 2013

Sasatinnie Aloe Vera Yogurt Whole Repair Mask




Contents: 6 sheets / @30ml
Price: HK$88.00
Local of Purchase: Sasa

According to Sasa's webpage:


 
According to the package:
 
Whitening and removes cuticles (old dead cells). Removes accumulated old dead cells by yogurt, facilitates absorption of moisturizing ingredients. Improves scars on skin, removes dead cells to restore skin radiance and suppleness. Alove vera extract revitalizes and moisturizes dehydrated skin.
 
To use: After thorough cleansing and toning, place the mask on face. Spread the mask to both sides of face, fix the mask by holding the mask to both ears with the ear hooks (on both sides of mask). Lift the ear hooks beside the chin and fix to both ears for lifting purpose. Wait for 10-15 minutes, take off the mask and slightly massage until complete absorption of remaining essence. No washing is needed. Apply daily skin care procedures as usual. Dispose the used mask. Suggest using 2-3 times a week.
 
Ingredients: Aqua, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf, Propylene Glycol, Fagus Sylvatica Bud Extract, Milk Ferment, Niacinamide, Hydroxyethyl Urea, Tocopheryl Acetate Hamameus Virginiana Extract, Butylene Glycol, Cucumis Sativus Fruit Extract, Glycerin, Xanthan Gum, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Sodium Hyalyronate, Methylparaben, Methylisothiazolinone.
 
My Opinion:
 
Back in 2011 I've first tried Sasatinnie's paper mask, and remember liking it, but it's been awhile since I've used them, and with the climate being really dry, I've picked up another box to pamper myself.
 
Since 2011, I've tried several different paper masks, and I think that Sasatinnie's paper masks doesn't meet my expectations anymore, although I've really liked the idea of these tiny hooks to lift up my chin, I think that Sexy Look paper masks are alot more hydrating than Sasatinnie. I've left these on for about 20 minutes and the mask has almost dry out, definetly not hydrating enought. I've still have another box of backup, but I think that when I'm done with it, won't be repurchasing

No comments:

Post a Comment