Search This Blog

Thursday, March 27, 2014

Maybelline Angel Fit Moist Keep Base





Contents: 30ml
Shade: 01 Natural 
Price:HK$39.00
Local of Purchase: Watsons

This product is no longer available in HK, but you can still get it in Rakuten. 

I've never been a primer girl, but since I've been trying really hard to use up my stash, and for some unknown reasons I have a bunch of primers in my possession, I've started to use them.

My skin has been kind of dry lately, so I've decided to start with a moisturizing primer, and I've started by applying this all over my face like a moisturizer, and I'm pretty sure that I've applied too much because I was a grease ball by the end of the day.

I've tried reducing the amount (pea size) and the result was much better, I've noticed that dry lines were less obvious and it left a sheen on my skin, it gave me that glowy look. However it does leaves a film  and I 'm not a huge fan.

This primer does not have a scent, and although it has a shade number it goes on translucent.

No comments:

Post a Comment