Search This Blog

Saturday, March 29, 2014

Clean and Clear Persa-Gel 10, Maximum Strengh




Contents: 1 oz / 28g
Price: US6.49
Local of Purchase: Drugstore.com

According to drugstore.com

Here's a wonderfully effective acne preparation that requires no prescription: The secret is a 10-percent solution of benzoyl peroxide in a clear gel formula that leaves you free of tell-tale white splotches common to so many skin-treatment creams. You start with once-a-day topical applications, then move up to thrice-daily, if needed.

This acne medication contains maximum strength benzoyl peroxide.  The micronized benzoyl peroxide formula goes to work immediately, releasing the medicine deep into the pores where pimples begin.  It's the same prescription formula prescribed by doctors and dermatologists for over ten years, available without a prescription.

Ingredients: Carbomer, Disodium EDTA, Hydroxypropylmethylcellulose, Laureth 4, Sodium Hydroxide, Water

My Opinion:

Recently my skin has been behaving badly, and I've been breaking out in the most unusual places, like the center of my cheeks which has never happened before.

Anyway, I heard about this product on youtube, and every once in a while someone would mention it, so I've ordered it online but never got around using it.

With my recent breakouts, this was really a life saver, it actually stopped the swelling overnight, and it was gone in 3 days. I must say that this stuffs is potent, and it really dries out the skin around the acne, so only use it where is needed.

No comments:

Post a Comment