Search This Blog

Thursday, July 24, 2014

Sasatinnie Moisture Boost Paraffin Hand Mask


 
Price: HK$35.00
Contents: 1 pair
Local of Purchae: Sasa
 
According to Sasa's webpage:
 
description
Sasa SASATINNIE Moisture Boost Paraffin Hand Mask contains natural moisturizing ingredients. It instantly moisturizes, repairs and rejuvenates dry hands with its unique moisture rich formula. It intensely hydrates and heals flakiness and roughness, leaving your hands a soft and velvety feel.

how to use it
  1. Put on hand mask on cleaned hands for 20 minutes.
  2. Remove hand mask.
  3. Gently massage the hands to ensure full absorption.
  4. Recommended to use once a week.
 
Ingredients: Aqua, Glycerine, Squalene, Butyrospermum ParkII Butter, Paraffinum Liquidum, Stearic Acid, PEG-100 Stearate, Hydrolized Egg Shell Membrane, Glyceryl Stearate, Polysorbate 60, Dimethicone, Cetyl Alcohol, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Carbomer, Triethanolamine, Urea, Fragrance, Menthol, Butyl Paraben, Sorbitan Sesquioleate.
 
My Opinion:
 
According to the internet, your under eye area, your neck and your hands are usually the 3 areas that will give away your age. Since I found out about this theory, I've been having hand masks every week or every other week, depending on how dry the climate is.
 
I've gone thru a bunch of hand masks that I didn't really bother to review because I didn't find them amazing. I'd usually stock up on hand masks when they are being discounted at sasa, and I don't really care what brand I pick because I've never noticed any huge difference.
 
Until recently, I've tried these and I've been amazed, my hands were actually free of lines when I took them off, and they were sooooo smooth.
 
These were a bit more expensive, but I'm defiently going to repurchase.

No comments:

Post a Comment