Search This Blog

Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Atorrege AD+ Mild Hair Shampoo and Conditioner



Contents: @390ml
Price: @HK$270.00
Local of Purchase: Watsons

Ingredients: Water, DPG, lauramidopropyl Betaine, sodium laureuluasparagine, cocamide DEA, hamamelis extract, soy extract, Glycyrrhizic acid 2 K, records of the sysex, betaine, licorice extract, lavender oil, citric acid, polyquaternium-10, HEDTA-3Na, BG, Fe a d t-all, ethanol (to extract contains trace amounts. )

My Opinion:

Since I had my first brazilian blowout about 2 years ago, I've only been using sulfate free shampoos, and I must have mentioned before that there aren't that many drugstore choices in here, so when I found out that Atorrege AD+ does not contains sulfate and is paraben and mineral oil free, I wanted to give it a try.

Honestly, I found this shampoo and conditioner to be super expensive, but the sales lady told me that I would only be needing 1 pump per wash, a bottle would last me for a year, and she was right, one pump was more than enough for my slightly longer than shoulder length hair.

Let's start with the shampoo, it lathers really well and it keeps my hair really clean and soft, but the conditioner was just ordinary, it didn't do much for my hair, so on my second wash I've decided to use a hair mask instead.

Now here is the problem, whenever I use this shampoo, I can't use any other conditioners or hair masks, nothing penetrates into my hair, is like the conditioner or the hair mask is just sitting on top of my hair, and my hair doesn't feel soft after rinsing.

Since I have pretty dry hair, the conditioner is just not sufficient for my needs, and since the shampoo doesn't work with the hair treatments that I have, I don't think I'll be repurchasing.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for posting such a great blog. I found your website perfect for my needs. Read About What is Meant by Mild Shampoo

    ReplyDelete