Search This Blog

Tuesday, November 8, 2011

NUXE Micelar Cleansing Water with 3 roses



Contents: 200ml
Price: HKD153.00

According to NUXE's webpage:
Description:

Effective by nature
In a single step, this alcohol-free, fragrance-free Micellar Cleansing Water eliminates all the impurities from the face and eyes.

Precious benefits for my skin
A fresh texture and delicate Floral Water fragrance for perfectly cleansed face and eyes, with that leaves your skin soft and toned.

Star active ingredients
This micellar cleansing water soothes and softens

Advice:

My skincare ritual
Apply Micellar Cleansing Water with 3 Roses to your face and eyes in the morning and/or evening using a cotton pad. No need to rinse.
 
My Beauty Tips
To revive puffy eyes, dab them with cotton pads soaked in refrigerated Micellar Cleansing Water with 3 Roses.

Ingredients: AQUA/WATER, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, POLYSORBATE 20, POLOXAMER 184, SODIUM CHLORIDE, DISODIUM PHOSPHATE, ALLANTOIN, BENZYL ALCOHOL, CETRIMONIUM BROMIDE, CITRIC ACID, CHLORHEXIDINE DIGLUCONATE, POTASSIUM SORBATE, SODIUM BENZOATE, ROSA DAMASCENA FLOWER OIL, CAMELLIA SINENSIS LEAF EXTRACT, BHT, ROSA ALBA FLOWER EXTRACT, ROSA HYBRID FLOWER EXTRACT, CITRONELLOL [N0501/E].

My Opinion:

I've tried using this product to remove my makeup, and I always need to wash my face again with a cleanser, because it doesn't removes everything.  I've tried using it as a toner, and it left my face sticky and I had to rinse it off with water. The only purpose I found with this product was to pair it with my Hitachi Face Crie for deep cleansing.

I wouldn't pay for this product, but since I've got several X'mas pack last year from NUXE, and they all seems to have this product in their packages, I'm stuck with several bottles which I'll still try to finish it off.

容量:200ml
價錢:HKD153.00

我的意見:
我試過用這支潔面水來卸妝,但卸完還是要再洗面,因為卸得不夠乾淨。試過用作爽膚水,但用後塊面變得好黏,一定要再過水。最後發現這個產品的唯一用途就是和Hitachi Face Crie一同
用來作深層潔面。

我還有幾支這個品牌的潔膚水,但那是因為我買了幾set這個品牌的護膚品,而每盒都有一支潔膚水。我會儘力用完這些潔膚水,但就不會再買。

No comments:

Post a Comment